2/27/12

Beginning

I'm extremely excited to finally start a fashion blog, I've been wanting to do this since I was like 12. Well, here's a little bit about me...My name is Kalaeja but I mainly go by Lay. I live in California and I'm 16 years old. I'm a Junior in High School and I love Fashion. I've wanted to model since I was 10, and become a fashion designer since I was about 12. The era's in fashion that inspire me the most are 50's-80's era. Mainly the 80's. I swear I was born in the wrong time period. If I could live in the 80's I would. Hmm..art and writing are my main hobbies. I love to draw, and I write poetry. After high school I plan to attend FIDM in La, and major in Fashion Design. Fashion Is what I know the most about..it's a huge part of me that I want to share with everyone else..and I want to be able to look back on my blog years from now and see how far I've came since this post!