2/27/12





(Chanel Couture Spring 2012)

These are a few of my favorites from the Chanel Couture Spring 2012 collection. Personally I liked this collection better than Chanel's Spring 2012 RTW Collection. It's funny because I just started getting into the color blue just recently. I never really liked the color on me, but for some reason I started buying a lot of blue shirts because I realized the color looks good on me. So I'm looking at this collection and most of it is all blue! Blue is more casual kind of, but Karl Lagerfeld did a good job of dressing it up and making it look more formal. It's like the color red. I think red is more of a dressier formal color, and to make it look casual takes some work...sometimes. It depends on what It is. Or maybe it's just me who thinks that? I don't know. But every Chanel collection never ceases to amaze me. It's like..I'm wowed every time and the feeling is so amazing. It makes me want just about everything from every single collection.