6/19/12

Catwalk Inspiration Post: Givenchy Resort 2013













I had to refrain from posting just about every look from this collection. I loved just about everything Tisci brought to the fashion world for this Givenchy Collection. Most of the pieces reminded me of a vampire sort of feel, which I loved because vampires are very interesting to me. It was the sleeves that reminded me of them mostly. The way they are slit, I adored. What also caught my eye is how the prints and patterns were mixed but were paired perfectly. It gave off a girly but sort of tough vibe. I was also reminded of Spain by the patterns, which is on my list of places to visit when I am able to travel the world. Overall, I was really inspired by this Givenchy collection, and can't wait to see whats next to come from the great
 Riccardo Tisci !

- Happy Tuesday!