7/6/12

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

















I'm in the process of dyeing and painting a denim button down shirt. Well, as you all can see, the dyeing part is finished, now I just have to paint on it. I was thinking of painting an alien head on the pocket (I have an obsession with aliens), or doing something big and out there on the back. Not to sure about that one yet. I also snazzed up my plain forest green crewneck with a little color remover- which is how I got the yellow dyed effect. I miss the winter season so much..ahh..my favorite articles of clothing that I have are for the colder seasons, and being that I live in Sacramento they are a complete no go during the summer. 

I also wanted to show you all one of my most prized possessions: my craft box. My grandma gave this to me my freshman year and It has so many craft essentials in it. One of my hobbies is making jewelry, so this always comes in handy for me!

-Happy Friday!